Last Revised: May 13, 2020
What does our Privacy Notice do?
MyRemedeMD Organics, Inc. (“MyRemedeMD,” “us”, “we”, or “our”) respects your privacy and is committed to protecting your privacy when you visit our website at myremedemd.com and its related sites and pages (the “Site”). This privacy notice (“Privacy Notice” or “Notice”) describes:
- The types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide us.
- Our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
This Notice applies only to information we collect through the Site and in email or other electronic communications sent through or in connection with the Site. This Privacy Notice DOES NOT apply to information that:
- We collect offline or through any other means, including from any other website operated by MyRemedeMD or any third-party.
- You provide to or is collected by any third-party, including through any application or content that may link to or be accessible from or on the Site. These third-parties may have their own privacy policies, which we encourage you to read before providing information on or through them.
Who may use the Site?
Our Site is not intended for children or people outside of the United States. No person under the age of 21 may use the Site. As such, we do not solicit or knowingly collect any information from visitors under 13 years of age. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us immediately through the Contact Information Section below.
Additionally, this Policy is intended to cover collection of information on or via the Site from residents of and within the United States. If you are visiting the Site from outside the United States, please be aware that the data protection laws governing this Site might not be as restrictive as those in your country. By using the Site, you understand that your information may be transferred to our facilities and those third-parties with whom we share it as described in this Privacy Notice.
What information do we collect?
- We collect information that you provide us by interacting with various features of our Site and/or when you conduct us, including when you create an account on or register with the Site, place an order for a MyRemedeMD product, enter a contest or sweepstakes, complete any form, respond to a survey or communication such as email, post, submit, or contribute any content or materials, or participate in another Site feature.
- When ordering or registering, we may ask you for your name, email address, mailing address, phone number, information relating to payment method, or other information.
- Records and copies of your correspondence with us;
- Limited details of transactions you propose, execute, or request may carry out on our Site or through the third-party payment system on our Site.
- We may collect various types of information from and about users of our Site, including information by which you may be personally identified, such as your name, IP or physical address, email address, phone number, or any other identifier that can be used on its own or with other information to identify, contact or locate you (“personal information”) and other information about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Site and other usage details.
- Like many websites, we use “cookies” to enhance your experience and gather information about visitors and visits to our websites. Please refer to the “Do we use ‘cookies’?” section below for information about cookies and how we use them.
- You also may provide information to be posted on public areas of the Site, linked to our social media features, or transmitted to other users of the Site or third-parties (collectively, “User Contributions”). Your User Contributions are posted on the Site and transmitted to others at your own risk. Although we may monitor certain pages, please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. Additionally, we cannot control the actions of other users of the Site with whom you may choose to share your User Contributions. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that your User Contributions will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.
In what ways do we automatically collect and track personal information?
When you access and use the Site, as noted above, we may use technology to automatically collect information to improve our Site and to deliver a better and more personalized service, which may include:
- Location data;
- Length of time you visit our Site;
- Page views, click-stream information, and referring URL and logs;
- The resources and devices that you use to access and interact with the Site; and/or
- Information about your device and internet connection, such as the device’s unique device identifier, internet protocol (IP) address, operating system, browser type, and network information.
The Site also may access metadata and other information associated with other files stored on your device. Any such information which we may collect through automatic technological means will be aggregated as statistical data and will not include personal information (or will have personal identifiers removed).
Do we use “cookies” and other technologies to collect and track information?
We may contract with third-party service providers to assist us in better understanding our site visitors. These service providers are not permitted to use the information collected on our behalf except to help us conduct and improve our business.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies. If you turn cookies off, you may not have access to many features that make your site experience more efficient and some of our services will not function properly.
Certain features of the Site may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from, and on the Site.
Web Beacons and Other Technologies:
Pages of our Site and our emails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit us to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain Site content and verifying system and server integrity). The information we may obtain in this manner would enable us to customize the Site and to measure the overall effectiveness of the Site.
“Do Not Track” Signals:
For residents of California and Delaware, certain statutes, including California Bus. & Prof. Code § 22575 and 6 Del.C. § 1205C, seek disclosure of how the Site responds to web browser “do not track” signals or other mechanisms that provide consumers the ability to exercise choice regarding the collection of personal information about their online activities over time and across third-party websites or online services. Although it is not clear that the statute applies, we believe that an example might be a browser option allowing you to ask websites not to track you across third-party websites so that they can serve targeted or behavioral advertising to you. You should not use the Site if you desire a “do not track” signal, because the Site may not honor it or function properly with tracking disabled.
How do we use your information?
We may collect information from you in various ways - directly from you when you provide it to us, through automatic means when you access or use the Site, and/or from third-parties, such as vendors or business partners. Specific examples include information we collect from you when you register, purchase products, enter a contest or promotion, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf our Site, or use certain other Site features. We may use this personal information in the following ways:
- To recognize you when you return to the Site, maintain information about your preferences, and personalize your site experience, allowing us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- Estimate audience size and usage patterns.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To quickly process your transactions.
- To administer and allow you to participate in a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- Fulfill any other purpose for which you provide the information and/or for which you provide consent (such as sending you order confirmations, shipping updates, emails, or newsletters).
- If you have opted-in to receive our email newsletter, we may send you periodic emails. If you would no longer like to receive promotional email from us, please refer to the “How can you opt-out, remove or modify information you have provided to us?” section below. If you have not opted-in to receive email newsletters, you will not receive these emails. Visitors who register or participate in other site features such as marketing programs and ‘members-only’ content will be given a choice whether they would like to be on our email list and receive email communications from us.
- Carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
How do we protect visitor information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information. Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. When you place orders or access your personal information, we offer the use of a secure server. All sensitive/credit information you supply is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our databases to be only accessed as stated above.
Do we disclose the information we collect to outside parties?
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual or device, without restriction. We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information unless we provide you with advance notice, except as described in this Notice. The term “outside parties” does not include MyRemedy and its affiliates, Site-hosting partners, and other parties who assist us in operating our Site, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may disclose personal information that we collect or you provide:
- To our affiliates, contractors, service providers, and other third-parties we use to support our business operations.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of MyRemedeMD’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by MyRemedeMD about our users is among the assets transferred.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information or with your consent.
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of MyRemedeMD, our customers, Site users, or others.
How can you opt-out, remove or modify information you have provided to us?
We strive to provide you with options regarding the personal information you provide to us. If you do not want us to collect your information, as described in this Notice, do not use the Site. This section describes mechanisms we provide for you to control certain uses and disclosures of your information.
To modify your email subscriptions, please let us know by modifying your preferences in the your account settings or preferences. You can also choose to no longer receive such emails by using the “unsubscribe” method found at the bottom of each email or by sending us an email or other correspondence stating your request. Please note that due to email production schedules you may receive any emails already in production.
To delete all of your online account information from our database, delete your account or sign into your account on our Site and remove your shipping address(es), billing address(es), and payment information. Please note that we may maintain information about an individual sales transaction in order to service that transaction and for record keeping.
Do I have additional privacy rights under this Privacy Notice if I am a California resident?
Yes. California residents have additional rights under the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (“CCPA”), subject to certain limitations. The obligations and rights in this section do not apply to personal information we collect about job applicants, independent contractors, current or former full-time, part-time, and temporary employees and staff, officers, directors, or owners of MyRemedeMD or residents of any state other than California. No user of the Site will be discriminated against for exercising their rights under the CCPA.
As described in this Notice, we collect the following categories of personal information from users of the Site to provide our services and related support, analyze, personalize, and improve our services, engage in advertising, marketing and promotional activities, process sales, execute our internal operations, secure and protect our business, and comply with legal obligations:
- Name, contact information and other identifiers, including but not limited to email, IP, home, and business addresses, phone number, login credentials, personal and online identifiers, and IP address;
- Age or date of birth;
- Internet or other electronic network activity information, including but not limited to browsing history, search history, and information regarding a user’s interaction with the Site, other internet websites, or advertisements;
- Geolocation data, including but not limited to city, state, and zip code; and
- User preferences regarding the Site and our products.
Subject to certain exemptions, if you are a California resident, the CCPA grants you the following rights:
- Request to Know. California residents have a right to request, up to two (2) times in a 12-month period, certain details about our collection of their personal information, including:
- categories of personal information collected;
- types of sources from which the personal information is collected;
- business and/or commercial purposes for collecting and selling a user’s personal information, and;
- categories of third parties with whom Company has shared personal information.
Additionally, California residents have the right to request and receive a copy of specific pieces of information that MyRemedeMD has collected about them in the prior twelve (12) months, subject to certain exemptions. We will deliver this information, free of charge, by mail or electronically in a portable and, to the extent technically feasible, readily useable format that allows the requester to transmit this information to another entity without hindrance.
- Request to Delete. California residents have a right to request that we delete any personal information about them that we have collected from them.
- Right to Opt-out of Sale of Personal Information. The CCPA gives California residents the right to opt-out of the sale of their personal information.
If you are a California resident and would like to make such a request, please contact us as provided in this Notice. We will respond to verifiable requests received from California residents as required by law.
- Rights Under the “Shine the Light” Law. California Civil Code Section § 1798.83 permits users of our Site that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of Personal Information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please contact us set forth below.
Third Party Links
In an attempt to provide you with increased value, we may include third party links on our site. These linked sites have separate and independent privacy policies, which we encourage you to read. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these linked sites (including if a specific link does not work).
Changes to this Notice
If we decide to change the terms of this Notice, we will post those changes on this page. Such changes will apply only to information collected after the date of the change. You are responsible for checking this page periodically for updates. If we make material changes to how we treat your personal information, we will notify you through a notice on the Site homepage and/or by email. Except in those instances, your continued use of the Site after we make changes to this Privacy Notice is deemed to be your acceptance of those changes.
Related Site Policies
Ways to Contact Us
By mail to:
MyRemedeMD Organics, Inc.
1411 Ford Road
Bensalem, PA 19020